This package works specifically on the following four verb forms:
1. Past continuous (e.g. Hablaba – I spoke, I used to speak, I was speaking)
2. Past simple (e.g. Hablé – I spoke)
3. Past Perfect (e.g. Había hablado – I had spoken)
4. Future Simple (e.g. Hablaré – I will speak)
This section consists of:
· Three completed example tables conjugating the verbs HABLAR, BEBER and VIVIR in the four tenses of Package 1;
· A list of 20 basic verbs and their meanings (the same list as in Package One);
· 20 table templates, one for each verb, to be filled in. On each template the infinitive of the verb is given along with notes pointing out irregularities, spelling changes and root changes.
This section consists of four blocks, one for each tense. Each block consists of two exercises.
Exercise 1: 10 sentences recorded on MP3 files, each containing a verb previously conjugated in Section One, to be written down in Spanish.
Exercise 2: 10 sentences also containing verbs from Section One, to be translated into Spanish.
This section expands on the work done in Section One and Section Two. It consists of the following:
· A list of 20 additional verbs and their meanings (the same additional list as in Package One)
· 20 sentences recorded on MP3 files, each containing a verb on the additional verb list, to be written down in Spanish.
· 20 sentences using the same verbs, to be translated into Spanish.
Students will be sent the package one section at a time. Once the work is completed, students should return their answers as attachments by e-mail. Within as short a time as possible, the student will receive the correct version of each exercise and the following section of work. Students are free to work at their own pace. The verb templates can be written by hand and scanned or typed onto a word document. The subject of the e-mail should NOT be changed when sending answers back.
We only accept payments via PayPal but you do not need a PayPal account to do this. You can pay with a debit/credit card via Paypal. Paying online with a credit/debit card via PayPal. This link opens in a new browser window.
Take the opportunity of being at home to improve your Spanish, or start learning from scratch, with Jane Cronin’s fantastic range of Spanish teaching products! There is something for all[…]Read more...
En 716 Córdoba se estableció como la capital del reinado del hijo de Muza, mientras que la lealtad religiosa se le otorgó al Califato Omeya en Damasco. Los moros se[…]Read more...
Los visigodos era un pueblo cristianizado a quien se le permitía establecerse en la península a cambio de ayuda militar contra los otros invasores bárbaros. Al principio, su número era[…]Read more...
Los romanos construyeron ciudades de piedra y cemento con caminos rectos que cruzaron el territorio. Cada ciudad tenía una gran zona pública llamada el foro, así como un anfiteatro donde[…]Read more...
Al principio, la presencia romana en Iberia consistía en asentamientos militares que gradualmente se desplazaron hacia el oeste, conquistando a las tribus nativas. El asedio de Numancia, que duró más[…]Read more...