This audio CD with accompanying booklet follows on from the level One Survival Spanish course. It is also designed to accompany Jane Cronin’s audience-taught Essential Spanish course.
Essential Spanish level two is designed to give you the tools you need to start speaking by explaining simple language building principles and keeping grammatical explanations to a minimum.
As you follow the simple step-by-step examples you will be able to construct a wide variety of sentences useful in a multitude of everyday situations.
By hearing examples first in English and then repeated by a native Spanish speaker, the course will give you confidence in speaking and will tune your ear to the language you will hear around you.
- General Introduction to course
- Introduction to verbs
- “I” sentences
- Adding more words
- Time and place
- Purpose and summary
- Direct object pronouns
- Numbers from 100
- Describing people
- More verbs
- “You” sentences
- I’ve got. Have you got?
- House words
- Open questions
- The family
- “He” or “she” sentences
- Jobs, countries and nationalities
- Name, age, location
- Closed and open questions“We” and “they” sentences
- “– ing” words.
- Text. “Mi familia”
- List of grammar words used in this course
- Additional useful phrases
To order, please select the option for delivery in Spain (free), Europe or Rest of World:
Rest of World:
I stand behind the quality of every product I sell. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you have 10 days from the date you receive the item to return it for an exchange provided it has not been opened. If you have any questions regarding your return please feel free to contact me.
If you need to return a defective product, please [ contact us ] first. You should receive a returns authorisation number before you return anything to me.
You may not receive a full or partial refund if one or more of the following apply (exchange may apply, please contact us first);
* Shipping fees.
* Opened DVD's and CD's
* Buyer purchased the wrong product.
* Buyer purchased the wrong quantity.
* Buyer provides false or misleading information.
* Buyer provides wrong or incorrect address information to include mailing instructions.
* Product or service is damaged while in possession of consumer.
* Buyer does not want the product after it has been shipped.