This package works specifically on the following four verb forms:
1. Future of intention (e.g. Voy a hablar – I’m going to speak)
2. Present Continuous (e.g. Estoy hablando – I’m speaking)
3. Present Perfect (e.g. He hablado – I have spoken)
4. Present Simple (e.g. Hablo – I speak)
This section consists of:
· Three completed example tables conjugating the verbs HABLAR, BEBER and VIVIR in the four tenses above;
· A list of 20 basic verbs and their meanings;
· 20 table templates, one for each verb, to be filled in. On each template the infinitive of the verb is given along with notes pointing out irregularities, spelling changes and root changes.
This section consists of four blocks, one for each tense. Each block consists of two exercises.
Exercise 1: 10 sentences recorded on MP3 files, each containing a verb previously conjugated in Section One, to be written down in Spanish.
Exercise 2: 10 sentences also containing verbs from Section One, to be translated into Spanish.
This section expands on the work done in Section One and Section Two. It consists of the following:
· A list of 20 additional verbs and their meanings.
· 20 sentences recorded on MP3 files, each containing a verb on the additional verb list, to be written down in Spanish.
· 20 sentences using the same verbs, to be translated into Spanish.
Students will be sent the package one section at a time. Once the work is completed, students should return their answers as attachments by e-mail. Within as short a time as possible, the student will receive the correct version of each exercise and the following section of work. Students are free to work at their own pace. The verb templates can be written by hand and scanned or typed onto a word document. The subject of the e-mail should NOT be changed when sending answers back.
We only accept payments via PayPal but you do not need a PayPal account to do this. You can pay with a debit/credit card via Paypal. Paying online with a credit/debit card via PayPal. This link opens in a new browser window.
Ten thousand years ago a deadly virus appeared in North-East Africa. The virus spread through the air, attacking skin cells, bone marrow, spleen and lymph nodes, smallpox had arrived.In 1350[…]Read more...
Hace diez mil años un virus letal apareció en el noreste africano. El virus se traspasaba por el aire, atacando la piel, médula ósea, bazo y ganglios linfáticos, había llegado[…]Read more...
One of the first high profile female nationalists in the movement for Ghana’s independence, victim of cultural production of ignorance.Read more...
Una de las primeras mujeres nacionalistas de alto perfil en el movimiento para la independencia de Ghana, víctima de la producción cultural de ignorancia.Read more...
Before entering into the subject of the next federal assimilation programme, namely adoption, we must turn to another important and inspiring historic moment in Native American history: the rise of[…]Read more...