STEP BY STEP SPANISH COURSE by Jane Cronin
Step by Step Spanish courses are a series of interactive tests, audio files and dictation activities which are corrected and monitored personally by Jane Cronin via e-mail. They are designed to reinforce your learning and test your understanding of Spanish taught in Step by Step articles and to encourage and develop your comprehension of spoken Spanish.
Each quiz relates to ten articles of Step by Step Spanish ebooks volumes 1, 2 and 3. Therefore, there are four sets of quizzes, audio files and dictations for each volume of 40 articles.
Each set includes:
1. On purchasing Step by Step Spanish course you will receive by e-mail:
• pdf of ten Step by Step articles
• Quiz sheet based on first ten lessons.
• Audio file with words and phrases contained in first ten lessons.
• Accompanying pdf document with words and phrases.
2. Read first ten articles of e-book.
3. Listen to the pronunciation whilst reading the accompanying document.
4. Complete the quiz sheet and return by e-mail.
5. You will then receive:
• Your quiz sheet corrected with any errors highlighted
• Document with correct answers and general comments
• Two audio files for dictation (normal and slow)
• Dictation answer sheet.
6. Listen to the dictation material. Try to comprehend the normal speed dictation first,
using the slower speed dictation for support.
7. Complete the dictation answer sheet and return by e-mail.
8. You will then receive:
• your dictation sheet corrected with any errors highlighted
• A document with original dictation text
• An e-mail enclosing materials related to the next set of ten lessons.
Throughout the process you are free to consult with Jane by e-mail about the
language you are learning. It is recommended that you continue to listen to the
audio text with the printed text to further build listening comprehension skills.
25 euros per Volume (containing 4 course sets)
60 euros if all three volumes are purchased together.
One of the first high profile female nationalists in the movement for Ghana’s independence, victim of cultural production of ignorance.Read more...
Una de las primeras mujeres nacionalistas de alto perfil en el movimiento para la independencia de Ghana, víctima de la producción cultural de ignorancia.Read more...
Antes de entrar en el tema de otro programa federal de asimilación, la adopción, debemos aprender sobre un momento clave e inspirador para la historia Nativo Norteamericana: El regreso al[…]Read more...
Before entering into the subject of the next federal assimilation programme, namely adoption, we must turn to another important and inspiring historic moment in Native American history: the rise of[…]Read more...
Por favor lean, compartan y donen para las víctimas de la brutalidad policial en ChileRead more...